Netflix is the streaming service of choice for millions of people across the world. With a catalog of thousands of movies and TV shows, and with more being added every month, it’s one of the most comprehensive media libraries out there. It also costs $8.99 a month as of this writing.
In terms of what you get for your money, Netflix is a pretty amazing deal. For a little more than a quarter a day, Netflix gives you hours of high-quality entertainment. Some of the best TV shows from other networks and their own original programming, hundreds of new movies, thousands of new movies, and new content all the time. You definitely get a lot more than you pay for with Netflix. At EnhancerMedia, we advocate paying for content. It gives the company the funds it needs to continue working and developing original content. It allows Netflix to invest in more movies, TV shows, the development of its services and whatever else it needs to continue providing the kind of service we all enjoy.
Let”s take a look at legal ways for getting netflix for free-
1. One Month Free Trial From Netflix
Netflix offers a free, month-long trial to anyone who’d like to try the service. During the free trial, you get unlimited access to all the content available on the platform, including the new Stranger Things Season 3. Apart from streaming, you also get to download the videos for offline viewing.
For this you have to add a payment method and new email address which most not linked with any other netflix account.
- Set up a disposable email address. You can use Gmail if you like.
- Register for a free trial at Netflix using your new email address and prepaid card.
- Watch Netflix for 30 days, then cancel before the end of the free trial. Netflix won’t deduct the amount until the end of 30 days, so you can cancel your subscription anytime before it. Netflix is generous kind enough to send you a reminder email three days before the free trial expires.
- Enter a payment method: credit card, debit card, PayPal account, or Netflix gift code.
- Register at Netflix again using a different email address and any of the payment method.
- Cancel before the end of the free trial.
- Rinse and repeat with a new email address and new card each month.