If you need inspiring words , don’t do it.
If you’re looking for short answer then Elon Musk is a crazy visionary.
For deep dive …..
Every time he stutters he comes up with a new multi billion Company 🙂
Actually his brain works too fast for his mouth ..
- Zip2 : It was a company that provided and licensed online software to newspapers. It was like an online directory as early Yahoo . Later he sold it to Compaq for about 341 million dollars.
- Paypal : He was the Co-founder of the company. Later he sold it to eBay for 1.5 billion dollars and put half of his share of 165 milions into Tesla , Inc.These were his very initial success…
- Tesla , Inc : The core ideas were Sustainable Energy competency.“What makes an exciting future a future is where we no longer feel guilty about energy..”
Tesla is not just about Cars ,Roadsters , semi truck but also handles energy storage and solar panel manufacturing..
- Talking of cars , for the upcoming model 3 (affordable electric car) , it provides an advanced AI for automation and rated 5 star for safety .
- For energy storage , there is the Gigafactory (1 Gigafactory is capable to produce about 150 GWh of batteries per year) to double the world’s supply of Li-ion battery.
- World only needs 100 such Gigafactory for electricity.
- For solar energy usage , there comes the Solar roof. A solar glass roof will be cheaper than the combined cost of a normal glass roof and electricity.
4. SpaceX : launched with the goal of reducing space transportation costs and enabling the.
“A future where we are space-faring civilization is inspiring and appealing compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.”
- Every modes of transport is roughly reusable. In March 2017, SpaceX became the first to successfully re-launch and land the first stage of an orbital rocket( by flipping the booster and slowing the speed drastically).
- He failed 3 times continuously …
He says ,“I don’t ever give up . I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.”
- It is possible to achieve roughly 100-fold improvement in the cost of spaceflight by reusing the rocket effectively.
- For the least amount of energy input , the best alignment (when Mars will be at it’s most distant point from the sun when the vehicle arrives) happens once every 26 months. Elon Musk already announced , “ We are going to mars by 2024.”
5. Neuralink : Brain-Computer interface venture.
- Goal is to merge human intelligence with AI to bring humanity upto a higher level of cognitive reasoning.
- A micron-sized device , NEURAL LACE ,which can be implanted in the human brain to enable humans to upload or download information directly from a computer.Just like Neo from Matrix :”I know Kung Fu ”.
- It might be the Mythical Technology Singularity.
6. The boring Company : A 3-d tunnel network to alleviate congestion.
The deepest mines are much deeper than the tallest buildings are tall.
- Earth is incredibly good at absorbing vibrations and once the tunnel depth is below a certain level , it is undetectable.
7. Hyperloop : 5th form of high speed ground transport .
- Although this idea was proposed over a decade ago. Elon wants to revolutionise it .
- Low pressure tube runs on a cushion of air, generates more power than it consumes as a closed system, eventually, an enormous speed of about 1000 km/h is generated.
You won’t suffer in case of accident or earthquake 🙂
OpenAI is a non-profit artificial intelligence (AI) research company that aims to promote and develop friendly AI in such a way as to benefit humanity as a whole. The organization aims to “freely collaborate” with other institutions and researchers by making its patents and research open to the public
For some fun facts:
- When movie Tony Stark meets the real-life Tony Stark (in Iron man 2)
We need more visionaries like Elon Musk.
The smartest man alive, pure genius, the role model.